Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection and use
Corpex Computer Inc. (the Company) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering for our services.
- Any other information that you send to the Company on-line or, by email or physical mail.
- Enable your access to and use of our website services.
- Publish information about you on our website.
- Provide to you products or services that you purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices and collect payment.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where the Company uses agents or sub-contractors, we will disclose information they require to service our clients and they will be obligated to use any provided personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the Company may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights
Securing your information
The Company will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
How To Contact Us